'Louise' Notebook





>Version française ici

If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you've probably already discovered my favorite little notebook!
This notebook from my collection 'Louise Brooks' is inspired by the 20s and cabarets atmosphere at this time.

As I mentioned in a previous article, I decided to devote more time to my shop and the creation of new small objects!

Being a fan of small notebooks myself, I really wanted to achieve one from A to Z.
The first step was to learn about the papers because for me the visual of a notebook is as important as the touch feeling. And also it was very important to me that the paper I chose was environmentally friendly.

So I selected a fine embossed paper (FSC certified) that imitates rigid fabric which is used to cover binding books.

I have printed the covers at my usual printer man and printed the lined pages inside myself.
Then I cut everything and connected with staples.

BTW would you like to see a little tutorial about it?

I'm curious to know your thoughts on my little notebook because I'm thinking about doing others from my illustrations.

Tell me everything, criticisms or advices I'm willing for every feedbacks from you because I am still groping here :)

13 x 18cm
Lined white pages
Embossed cover
Handmade in France
FSC Certified Paper

- @elodie_illustrations instagram -