Zippora


Voici une nouvelle illustration en cours réalisée pour un flyer.

Je pense ajouter quelques dessins originaux dans ma boutique, pourquoi pas celui-ci, ça vous direz ?
Sinon je suis en train de terminer l'illustration en couleur, je vous montre ça très vite !!!

This is a new illustration I'm working on for a flyer.
I'm thinking about about adding some original drawing to my shop would you be interested ?
Otherwise I'm actually finishing this illustration in color so I'll show you the final result soon !!!




4 commentaires :

Kelly a dit…

Um YES! Love your plain ink drawings.
I was just clicking on your link thinking "I hope this is Zippora Seven" - LOVE her.
I'd be super keen.

Ëlodie a dit…

Thanks Kelly !
I'm glad you like it !
I've jut known Zippora, I think she's gorgeous !
Such an inspiration

Alexandra "fait et rit" a dit…

un de mes preféré vraiment tres beau ^^

Ëlodie a dit…

Merci beaucoup Alexandra !!!

- @elodie_illustrations instagram -